Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holy crap

I couldn't sleep last night and I had two dreams where I took the test and it was positive.

So at about 6am this morning, I snuck out of bed and peed on a stick (actually, I peed in a cup then stuck a stick in it, easier not to wee on your hand that way).

Two lines appeared.

TWO LINES.

That means, according to the Sainsbury's Basically up the duff instructions, I am probably pregnant.

I haven't got time to digest this today as my best friend is coming over in just over an hour for her hen do, so I'm going to semi ignore this (while not eating any yummy cheese) then take another test on Monday. If I get another TWO LINES I will call the docs and get an appointment and see if he/she concurs.

I'm not going to tell my husband until the doctor gives me the thumbs up.

It would be a totally ace Christmas present if it was true though...

1 comment: