Friday, December 18, 2009

35 days...

...is how long it has been since my last period. I am unsure whether to read anything into this or not. On the one hand, that is rather long for me to go between periods, base on my pre-progesterone only pill habit. On the other, periods are notoriously skippy after coming off the mini pill.

Walking home today, it started snowing and I felt a little bloated (undoubtedly all the Christmas chocolate floating around) and I started thinking maybe all the magic was telling me I was up the duff.

Then it stopped snowing and I felt a little uncomfy down below and I convinced myself I had in fact just started my period. Fortunately, when I got home (fortunately because it was about another 10-15 minutes walk) this turned out not to be the case. The monthly visitor is still MIA. I might take a pregnancy test in the morning (when your urine is apparently the most concentrated, according to the Sainsbury's basic 'are you knocked up' test which I was reading while having a pee earlier). Then again, I may wake up and find my question has been answered.

On another note it's so freezing at the moment I am seriously contemplating wearing gloves to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment